Art is awesome! Those abstract strokes of colours in a highlighted patterns and some randomly created images can actually make a piece worth gazing for hours! This, if placed perfectly in any of your room would make a spectacular piece of attraction. And who doesn’t love owning such a unique piece of art and adorn their home with it? So, today, let’s dedicate some lines to the art and how it can intensify the beauty of your homes.
Do you know why artistic frames of pieces hold so much importance in any home décor? There can be hundreds of reason of this from being your favourite to looking glamorous to the eyes. But, on a count of 5 let’s read the reason to their distinctness.
1. They can be a conversation starter — Any piece of art speaks volumes about the feel behind it and the logic behind those colours and shapes. If you watch them deeply, they are much conversational than words and speak so much about its origin and the creator and the vision of it!
2.They add character to a room —Do you know when we add a colourful frame to the wall or hang a beautifully woven pieces of art on a doorway? It’s mostly because that wall seems too plain and the door lacks character. With these unique pieces of art, you actually add a distinct charm and life to the monotonous décor in the home.
3. A window to your personality— Do you know the colours you choose for your walls and the designs on the furnishings speaks a lot about you? And those artistic pieces are nothing else than those windows to your personality. They say so much about your choices and preferences and even your feelings sometimes.
4. Creates a lovely coordination — Though art alone has the power to cheer up any room, but when it’s coordinated with perfectly painted walls or great designs of interior décor pieces, it can turn into a fabulous home décor. This coordination is what makes the art pieces a lovely addition to your home.
5. Allows experimentation— Art gives ways to lots of experiments. You actually come out of your shell and choose the vibrant colours in those pieces even though you always preferred your walls white. Even though you may be a closed and introvert person, sometimes you choose the art sculptures and paintings that actually speak a lot about you.
Now comes the most important part, how to mix and match those glorious pieces of art in your home? Let’s read about some quickly ways to place them in the best way wherein they are presentable and look spectacular too.
1) Identify the right position— Perfect positioning is essential when you are placing your newly owned, precious art pieces. Check for the spaces that look empty or without any charm in the room and position them there. Ensure there’s nothing too bright beside it that can dull the appearance of your art piece.
2) Make it more visible—It’s essential to dedicate a place that’s easily visible. Your beautiful painting or sculpture would definitely captivate your visitors as soon as they enter your place.
3)Contrast or compliment — It’s not necessary that art pieces may always match your paint and compliment it. Sometimes, even contrasting the opposites looks cool and magnificent.
4)Get the right size — Who says only large sized paintings and art pieces can be appealing and attentive? The right size of any art piece is dependent how well it looks in your room.
5)Pick the piece that is your shadow — When you want an art piece to fit well in your surrounding and look the most loveliest thing in your home, ensure it’s the one that matches your personality. Always take your own time and choose the piece that’s exactly like you and then make it a part of your home.
So, aren’t art pieces some alluring additions in your home décor? But the right trick is to fit them well and at the best way using your creativity and ideas!