After being locked up in the house for about a year, I assume you already know the value of your home and it’s pleasant interiors. Naturally, when you spend so much of time indoors (and you’ll continue to do this for maybe one more year), it’s essential to pay some attention to the interior beauty of the house. And if you are concentrating upon the aesthetic of the house, you’ll even get better rates for it when you’ll put your home in the market for sale. So, what’s the moral of the story ? Well, invest some amount improving the aesthetics and get dazzling results in your house and great returns later! (Hope I am clear!)
Ok, so you are worried that you’ll have to read a long list of accessories and some might even exceed your budget bucket. Fret not! What I’m suggesting you is the least, have the most impactful results and won’t even dig a hole in your pockets. Happy? Keep reading’
- Wall strikers — Wall stickers are the quickest ways to to spruce up the beauty of your room. They are less expensive, come in enticing colours and dizzying patterns! And do you know what’s the great part of adding these? They don’t damage the wall paint and base while removing or adding the stickers.
- The green effect — Planters, whether artificial or natural have that distinct touch which can freshen up any room. If your room looks too boring and monotonous, simply invest in some colourful flowers to display in the vases or pots of even grow some indoor, shade loving plants or creepers and get that green touch in your room.
- A fancy mirror — Let your already included items of home decor glimmer and shimmer more by the addition of a fancy mirror in the room. And remember, this also makes your room appear bigger and broader. You can pick the bordered mirrors or the ones in different, attractive size and shapes – the result after placing it on a suitable wall is superb!
- Glittering lights — Never underestimate the lights of your rooms. They can actually create magic in at kinds of interiors. You can simply invest in colourful lights to decorate some part of your room like windows, doors, showcases, bookcases, etc or put up a colourful lamp or chandelier to enhance the beauty of your room.
- Antique pieces — I understand your hesitance – but not all antique pieces are worth thousands. Some come cheaper! Well, search and get those to complement the beauty of your room and make it look spectacular and special.
- The bright drapes — Bright and colourful prints on the curtains or bedsheets or as doormat has the power to add that special essence in your room. I suggest – don’t hesitate with colours. Play with as many of these as you can and even mix and match them to create fantastic effect in your room!
Loved the ideas? Well, I’m sure these are going to make any kind of room look pleasant and alluring. And even you would agree that these won’t even break your banks!
Note – I’m participating in the #BlogchatterA2ZChallenge!