So, do you have a huge space for garden? Or you don’t, doesn’t matter! Your dream of owning a glamorous garden ain’t going anywhere! We will ensure that you own a superficial space that you can dedicate to your greens and rejoice each time you gaze at it. How, well, the ideas are dizzying and you just need to crack them in the best way for a fantastic garden space in yourhome.
We often thought a garden can only be possible on a huge space in your exterior and need demanding sunlight! But when everything’s possible today, gardens without an exterior space and lots of sunlight can thrive like heaven too. Let’s read about the various garden décor ideas enough to fulfil your green dream and adorn your home dramatically!
1. A table, waste buckets and some shade — Let’s first talk about the ones who don’t have a yard. Well, you obviously own a space to assign for your garden! Whether it’s your balcony, or the living room or even a kitchen, place a table that can hold those plants. Or you can also add some of them on your shelves or your side table. Be ready with your waste baskets and start planting the fastest growing flowery shrubs if you have a window nearby or simply opt for the shade loving plants when it’s in a confined zone.
2. Go colourful and creative with your pots — Whether it’s a huge yard garden, or the indoor ones, ceramic pots can be lovely to flaunt. Not only are they solid and long lasting, but they can be available in numerous colours and designs. Or just get your kid painting on it with some creative patterns and you are ready with the most colourful garden in the neighbourhood.
3. Decorative lights and lanterns in the garden — Never mind if it’s a micro or a mini balcony garden, some lighting effects can always make it lively. Go for the decorative string lighting or simply hang ancient lanterns on your trees or area nearby. The moment you switch it on after the sunset, your garden would seem magical.
4. Accent wall — A garden can be well established even on a wall. Get as many shelves on it as you can or simply have a ladder with lots of herbs or mini plantations. You can keep trying to be as creative and decorative as you want to add some essence and accent to this wall.
5. Fairy garden — When money is not a matter and your creativity is at its heights, a fairy garden can be established both in and out of your house.
Add a small wooden door near your garden in your terrace or balcony or yard, go for swings and decorate them by growing creepers on their base. Also, these creepers and climbers even at your gate or around the entire space of your garden would look fabulous. Then there are always fruits to add the fairy tale effect to your garden. Plus it with the decorative items you get for gardening in the market for a nice little fairy garden within your home!
We know you’d be impressed with all these ideas for a glamorous garden in your home, but believe us, there can be more and the end to the same be just your creativity! Try them all and cherish a superb garden within your premises.
One Comment Add yours
Accent wall and decorative lanterns is my choice. I also like hanging planters.