Stuffed parathas are one of the most enjoyed indian breads not only amongst the natives here , but also by the tourists visiting this diversified country. Vegetarian or non vegetarian, these parathas are always a healthy option if you want a meal that’s filling and ravishing too.
I tried out these chicken creamy stuffed parathas recently and am sharing the recipe here for those who want to try out this non vegetarian delicious delight.
(For the batter )
Half kg boneless chicken boiled and shredded.
1 cup all purpose flour
Half a cabbage finely chopped
Salt and black pepper powder as per your taste
Coriander leaves finely chopped
Green chillies chopped if you want it more spicy.
Oil 3 teaspoon.
(For dough )
Prepare a chhaas . ( 1 glass)
Half kg wheat flour
Coriander leaves chopped.
– heat oil in a pan .
– add the chopped cabbage and green chillies. Fry them for 1 minute.
– add the chicken, salt , black pepper powder and coriander leaves and mix it well .
– add the milk to the flour and make a liquid paste .( see that no lumps are formed )
-cook together the chicken with the flour paste for sometime and your batter is ready.
– make a soft dough of flour , salt , chhaas . Coriander leaves and oil.
– make two thin chapaties of equal size , place and spread the batter on one of them and cook on a flat pan .
– serve with mayonnaise and yogurt sauce! !