When the abdomen feels full and tight, it is referred to as abdominal bloating. An accumulation of gas somewhere in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the most typical cause. Bloating makes the stomach appear larger than usual and can also make it feel sensitive or painful. Bloating can also be caused by fluid retention in the body. We’ll show you how to get rid of bloating immediately in this post, as well as how to lessen bloating over time.
Bloating is caused by a build-up of gas in the stomach or intestines. Bloating that happens immediately after a meal normally goes away on its own, but it is often possible to speed up the process. So, in order to treat this unwanted bulk, you can read about these liquids which are light on your tummy and very effective in releasing the extra gas from your body.
- Fennel water – Fennel water is a magical drink that treats bloating almost immediately and also helps in reducing weight. You just need to take a pinch of fennel seeds, heat it in a cup of water and drink it as many times a day as you want.
- Black coffee with lime –Another drink that helps you treat bloating immediately and permanently removes the issue is black coffee. You just need to take a quarter teaspoon of coffee powder, add half lime juice and you may or not add a teaspoon of honey to it. The drink is totally refreshing and very effective in erasing bloating issues.
- Black tea with honey – Alright, we know you’re a tea addict! So, how about sipping some with a bit of honey to deal with bloating issues? You’ll love this treatment that’s your obsession and so beneficial for your figure.
- Cumin water – Cumin is that component in your kitchen that has some incredible healing properties. Take a pinch of cumin seeds, and bring it to a boil with a small cup of water. Gulp this drink religiously daily morning and chew the leftover cumin. You’ll see a tremendous decrease in your belly fats and even bloating getting treated.
- Mint and lime water – Mint as it is great to treat the extra acid and gas in your body. And when you add lemon juice with it, the treatment becomes assured! You can view a fascinating difference in your bloating issues when you have the lemon and mint drink almost the entire day.
We understand that bloating can be very irritating. It makes you look fatter and lets your tummy bulge out. But if you make a habit of consuming at least one of these drinks daily, we assure you the issue would be resolved within no time.
Note – This post is a part of #A2ZBloggingachallenge by Blogchatter.