Welcome to Mumbai— the city that never ever sleeps! And when you are staying awake with this hyperactive city, you’ll require to fill in your tummy as well! So, why not taste the relishing food offered by this city? The exceptional nightlife of this place is always in talk, but experiencing the food is totally a superlative thought. Well, if you are ready to take a dip in the culinary delight of this city, then this post is certainly for you!
- Namak — Love dining nearby calm peaceful waters and in the most romantic ambience? Then Namak at Sahara Star Hotel at Vile Parle, Mumbai is the best one for you. From delightful Tandoori Jhinga Kalimirch to Chenna Palak ki Shani, from lavish biryani to the scrumptiously rich Indian gravies- everything is totally lipsmacking at Namak and totally worth every penny you spend here. Visit this restaurant when you are in Mumbai next time and enjoy traditional Indian food in the most mesmerising ambience.
- 18th Century Rooftop Restro and Bar — Nothing can beat the joy of enjoying some of the very exclusive and especially curated food on a height overlooking some of the very popular areas of Mumbai. The 18th Century Rooftop Restro and Bar lets you enjoy such delicacies in the most iconic surroundings. The live music adds into the rustic yet classy ambience and the food you’ll have here is totally magical. Be it the super yummy vada pao with twist or paneer butter masala, the boondi Golgappa or the chicken musallam with naan – the culinary delight offered by them is topnotch that makes it one of the exciting places to hit in Mumbai.
- Masala Library — Another enticing destination to hit for enjoying some of the extraordinarily prepared bites in Mumbai is the Masala Library. Located at Bandra, kurla Complex, this restaurant serves a plethora of dishes in the most unique patterns to treat your taste buds. Whether it’s the Pea Pearl puchka or the Multan Paneer tikka, the malai chop or wood sorrel – the dishes are elaborative and prepared by the chef especially in front of you.
- Bake House Cafe — Bake House Cafe is another place that serves some of the very exclusive delicacies worth remembering your entire life. Though the interiors and ambience aren’t that lavish, but the food and their elaborate menu is a perk for sure. Their butter garlic prawns are their best offerings. Chargrilled salmon, avocado shake and veggie delight from their menu are totally a hit as well.
- Barbeque Nation — We are sure you love barbecue parties a lot. So, why not enjoy the most amazing experience of having them live in a lavish restaurant with dozens other such scrumptious dishes? Just head to any one of the outlets of Barbeque Nation in Mumbai and enjoy the most extravagant dining of your life. The food, live Barbeque, desserts, delicacies don’t stop until you are extremely full! Don’t ever forget to try their Barbeque corns, Barbeque pineapple, tikkas and exclusive other vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies.
So, the next time you visit Mumbai, you know where you should be heading, isn’t it? Let us know your favourite amongst them and how did you enjoy the delights?
Note – This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge.